18 May, 2012

Help back this business, I see potential

I've just pledged $30 to help kick start a friend's business, Branch Clothing and you can too! Please help my friend Chris Z. make the American dream come true and pledge $30 to receive a pair of the custom hand made shorts. Chris is one of the kids I've met through my study abroad program and he is about to go home and start the revolution on his self made business. He's got all the right elements--the ideas, the determination, the innovation, the willingness, and a nifty new bus to sell his shorts out of. Now he just needs $2,000 to make it happen so the wheels can start rolling!

Now check out the website where you can pledge too!

I'll be rocking a custom pair of shorts this summer and ya'll be jealous if you didn't get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment